Friday, August 14, 2026

A Video Look At Five Rotating and Spinning Plasmoid Orb UFOs / UAPs Up Close

The Compilation 

 

 
 

Los Angeles is considered to be a UFO “hotspot”, and I’ve been filming and researching mostly orb uap-ufo in the area since 2013.

Experiencing a uap / ufo sighting can be jarring. After my first major sighting I was all over the web trying to learn as much as I could about what I’d seen. While I did learn some about the phenomenon, I learned a hell of alot more about human nature. 

 

Capture #1 - 3.27.2018 - 5:06pm - Los Angeles
 

Most personal sightings posted on forums and social media were of orb uap, yet it was fascinating to watch how often people would automatically dismiss them as ‘balloons’…and did so quite angrily. (Why so angry?)

I worked hard to have compassion for those angry people who were obsessed with balloons. When it came down to it, they had a very limited frame of reference. They weren’t with me when I filmed them, and most had never had a sighting themselves. And I forgot that most of them usually think all UFO sightings only happen at night. So when confronted with a daytime sighting…especially the dark orbs, they immediately think balloon and start joking about Mylarian invasions...

From the Planet Mylar.

No…seriously… I’ve seen this.

 

Capture #2 - 1.6.2018 - 9:21am - Los Angeles

 

But when it came down to it, I felt it wasn’t always so easy to just dismiss every daytime sighting as a balloon. Most posted videos only showed the original point of view, but what did these objects look like closeup? Shouldn’t we try to discover that before just dismissing them as balloons?

 

Capture #3 - 1.11.2021 - 3:08pm - Los Angeles

 

Over time I’ve filmed several orb uap at a distance of between 500 to 1000 feet above. Whenever I noticed something that looked even slightly anomalous, I’d immediately pull out the phone and start filming…whether it ‘might’ look like a balloon or not.

Afterwards I would run the video thru editing software where I could take a closer look at its flight patterns, its shape and overall form. I could then crop, zoom in, slow down, adjust brightness, contrast, gamma and colour saturation, all of which help bring out more details of the anomaly.

I can’t tell you how many times filming the anomaly regardless of it ‘possibly’ being a balloon has later paid off as being an actual orb after running it through the editor and getting a closer look.

 

Capture #4 - 1.14.2025 - 3:03pm - Los Angeles

We rarely get to see what the orbs look like closeup.  What I’ve observed, is that while some of these objects might pulse, glow, change colour or change shape, some exhibit what looks like a spinning motion. Or, maybe…perhaps some have some kind of spinning field surrounding it.

The headline video above is a short compilation of five examples of orb uap / ufo which appear to ‘spin’. The samples span from 2017 to 2025, and provide a short glimpse into what some of these phenomena actually look like up close and while in action.

All but the fourth sample were filmed with iPhones. The fourth was filmed with a Nikon P900. 

 

Capture #5 - 4.21.2018 - 7:08am - Los Angeles

Oh…and let me emphatically say something here: these are not bokeh!

Its been speculated that the spinning I’m describing is the cameras auto-focus trying to focus in on the object. That’s not the case in these five examples.

I can think of a couple of instances of my other orb ufo captures in the past where the camera didn’t hold the focus, but when that happened, the entire object changed to a blur. Any blur in these examples come from the ‘movement’ of the object itself, not from an over active auto focus. Unfortunately digitally zooming in can create some blurriness and/or pixelation as well, but in the fifth case you still make out the rotation.

The descriptions of each one are listed below with links to the original views and edits of each sighting. There you can see more of the setting and location, and get a much better perspective on what was seen that day.


The Original Videos

 

#1
Spinning White Orb-UAP
Date: 3.27.2018
Time: 5:06pm
Location: Los Angeles
Wind: 14mph out of the SW
Recording Device: Apple iPhone SE
 
 
The first thing I noticed about this object was its odd flight pattern. It changes direction several times at quite sharp angles and turns.  Once in the editor, I noticed that not only did it often change shape when it would change direction, there was also a spinning field around it that made it almost look like it was rolling. 

 

 

#2
Spinning grey Orb-UAP on overcast day.
Date: 1.6.2018
Time: 9:21am
Location: Los Angeles
Windspeed: 3mph out of SE
Recording Device: Apple iPhone SE

This capture was on a very still overcast day. The object appeared maybe 500ft above…its hard to judge for sure. It hovered above with no sound. Only after running it through the editor did I notice the spinning motion. This is probably the best example of the five. 

 

 

#3
Spinning white Orb-UAP filmed thru fence.
Date: 1.11.2021
Time: 3:08pm
Location: Los Angeles
Windspeed: 9mph out of West
Recording Device: Apple iPhone 6
 
It was the same story here. I did my best to keep the object in frame, only noticing a bright object contrasting against the blue sky. Once in the editor I noticed the spinning motion. Except in this example it appears as though the entire object is spinning and maybe not a surrounding field. Notice the flatter disc shape in this example.
 
 
#4
Spinning Orb-UAP Splits in Two
Date: 1.14.2025
Time: 3:03pm
Location: Los Angeles
Windspeed: 9mph out of West
Recording Device: Nikon P900

This example is similar to #3 in that it appears as though the entire object is spinning. Its filmed with a Nikon p900 much further away than the others. And it splits into two objects at the top of its flight. 

 

 

#5
Early Morning Spinning Orb-UAP
Date: 4.21.2018
Time: 7:09am
Location: Los Angeles
Windspeed: No wind
Recording Device: Apple iPhone SE


This also looks like an example where the entire object is spinning, but this one changes colour a bit with blues and reds seeping in. It also has an appendage on the top that appears to be ‘twisting’ with the object.

 

Some Corroboration

After compiling the different examples, I had to do some research on who else could confirm that some orbs show a rotating field.  I found two.

Trevor James Constable established an archive of infrared images back in the 40s and 50s.  In his book Sky Creatures, he says:

“Spinning is perhaps the most common single motion attributed to UFOs. Discs aloft either spin or convey the illusion of spinning via moving light effects that are associated with them. There is therefore nothing unusual in finding associated with their propulsion a physical energy known to manifest with the spinning waveform or KRW. A disc surrounded by a spinning field of energy traces a KRW with that field as it moves through the atmosphere. The earth moves around the sun on a curving KRW. Typhoons and anticyclones trace KRWs through the ethers as they spin across the surface of the earth.”

Afterwards I found a much more recent source from a 2025 interview by Erica Gabrielle of Dr Andrew.  At about 1:02:18 he shows an enhanced video of an orb he filmed in the Pilbara area of Australia.  Its surface is spinning!

He explains:

(from the youtube transcript starting @1:01:52)

“Internally the structure  stays the same… it seems you've got the the the  layers….you got the vortex…you got the toroidal field…you got  the med field lines, but around the outside, we've  got now in quantum imaging and exploded imaging  an indexed valve of clocking that goes on.  And  this video on my YouTube channel, we've got some  video of this. We've got red dots. We've managed, um with color reduction and enhancement, uh using  waveform analysis. You can see this going on, that  the outside spins…”

Interesting to capture the same thing, but with daytime captures with iPhones or the Nikon and seen with a minimum of enhancement

So I’d say to the debunker that this is one good way to determine if an object is a balloon or actually an orb.  If its spinning on the surface, its certainly not a balloon.

 

Answering The Question - Why So Blurry???

A note about video resolution, blurriness, and capture quality:

The video captures above were mostly done with iPhones at 60 frames per second with one filmed with a Nikon p900. These cannot be planned. All were filmed on the fly. Was minding my business, looked up and saw what looked like could be an anomaly, and then pulled out the smartphone and started filming.

If I was able to keep the object in frame and in focus, I would try to zoom in as much as possible to capture more detail.

The Nikon has an optical zoom, where the zoom is accomplished by actual lenses.

Smartphones employ a digital zoom where software accomplishes the zoom.

When using a device with a digital zoom, you’re able to see more details of the object, but there is some loss of overall resolution.

Then when zooming in further in a video editor that can isolate a portion of the frame and zoom in, there is even more loss of resolution and some some pixelation can occur. BUT, you can still make out more detail whether its surface changes or spinning.

I mention this because there are A LOT of people who get on uap forums, groups and subs and loudly and rudely whine, complain and b*tch about videos experiencers have taken great pains to post.

“Why can’t anyone get off their exercise machine before filming these?” “Did you use a Nintendo Game Boy to film this?” “You’d think with all the 4k cameras we have out there, someone would shoot a clearer image.”

They get snarky and rude, and rarely ask the experiencer what they saw, when, or for any further details, and then somehow feel that being rude to the one actually bringing disclosure closer is going to magically create a crystal clear image, or perhaps discourage anyone from coming forward with their footage at all(?)

 


 

Well, sorry guys! We’re limited to how close the phenomena actually gets to us, limited by the haphazard nature of when they show up, and limited by the equipment and software we have to shoot and analyze them. All the difficulty capturing a clear image can’t be rectified by yelling at the experiencer for sharing what they have. 

 


 

Most of the ones being so rude have never had a sighting, much less tried to film one. But I would say, if they have some amazing solution for predicting a sighting so accurately that they can have their 4k infrared capable 50x optical zoom on a tripod ready to go when it comes, I’m all ears. Please come forward and share your techniques. No, really… Please.

The important thing to remember is this is a step.  I'm appreciative of the fact that if they were just stills, it would just look like a blob. The data provided above includes video, so at least one can make out how its actually moving, even if its not showing the 'clear' image we expect.  

 

In Conclusion

What the orbs actually are is anybody’s guess at this point.  I figure while some might be probes or of ET origin, I feel some are forms of energy or life we have not yet classified.  But I don’t know. To quote Phoenix Lights experiencer Dr. Lynne Kitei, “I don’t know what they are, but I know that they are.”

These are five examples of the orb ufos that appear to show a spinning motion or field. But these are not the only types or patterns I’ve observed and filmed.

There are also those which appear to spin and spark at right angles, change shape, and move in erratic patterns. I’ll do my best to put together more compilations including these types in the near future.







No comments:

Post a Comment